BPA Free Baby Bottles
- Regular price
- $14.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $14.99 USD
- Unit price
Keep your baby safe from micro-plastics, BPA, and other petrochemicals with one of the few genuinely safe baby bottles out there.
Why this bottle is wonderful:
- This bottle is entirely glass on the inside, which means that it doesn't leak anything when heated. When your baby drinks from this bottle, they'll drink only milk!
- Made from high-quality borosilicate glass, sturdy and thick.
- A silicone sleeve makes them easier for you to grip and keeps the bottles safe from falls.
- Extremely easy to clean, both silicone and glass can handle extremely high heat without breaking down
- Silicone spout, absolutely no plastic. Silicone is an artificial material, but it has no known negative health effects and it's very soft.
Why plastic baby bottles are terrible:
- Plastic breaks down when it's heated. That means plastic baby bottles are a terrible idea, because you're supposed to use boiling water to warm milk and sterilize the bottles.
- Plastic drinking bottles leach dangerous chemicals and micro-plastics, especially when they're heated
- Most babies are highly exposed to micro-plastics, and the terrible practice of feeding them with plastic is a big part of the reason.
- Many products that claim to be "BPA free" actually have BPS or BPF instead. They're not BPA, but they're just as bad for your baby! So you can't trust plastic baby bottles, even if they claim to be BPA free.
Almost every baby bottle is made of plastic, and they're not safe for your child. This bottle gives you a rare chance to make a better choice.
Buy Risk Free
You can get your money back and keep what you bought
Glass is 100% safe from endocrine disrupting chemicals. It releases no chemicals when heated. It doesn't break down and release chemicals over time. In fact, it's so good at protecting agaisnt toxic chemicals it's the material of choice in chemistry. Plus, it's an ancient material that's well understood, so we don't have to worry about science revealing bad surprises in the future.
We strongly prefer glass to replace plastic wherever we can. Glass is extremely good at withstanding heat, microwave safe, and it's also reusable / recyclable.
Glass is the ideal replacement for plastic.
We prefer natural materials on Purely Family, but we do use limited amounts of silicone.
Silicone has been extensively studied and there is no evidence that it is toxic.
Silicone is also great at handling heat. Food grade silicone is microwave safe and oven safe, able to deal with high temperatures without breaking down.
It's soft and can't be shattered, which makes it great for any product that needs to be toddler proof.
We prefer to source our products from places with strong environmental laws.
'Anything goes' in countries like China or India. Many factories there are heavily contaminated with endocrine disrupting chemicals and are multi-purpose. So maybe a product will be made out of clean materials, but it could be contaminated by whatever was made before it.
In addition, environmental laws are lax. It's still legal to make kid's bottles and toys with BPA in China. So who knows what's in kid's products from there? For example, the Government recently had to stop a shipment of toys coming from China that had radioactive materials in it!
We're not saying that all products from common manufacturing countries are unsafe, but products from the developed world are more trustworthy.
When it comes to the safety of your family, we don't want to take any chances.